Starting Hospice Care
Receive Comfort, Convenience, and Crisis Care in your home delivered by a team of expert clinicians.
Sonder operates 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Call anytime for start of care or consultations.
Hospice Care Includes:
- 24/7 access to care and the hospice team
- Free home medical equipment and medications
- Personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling, occupational therapy and more
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Specialized care for veterans (PDF, 360 KB)
- Hospice aides for personal care and homemaking services
- Continuous skilled nursing care for a brief time to help patients through a crisis, while honoring their wish to stay at home.
- Inpatient care at a nursing facility when home caregivers are unable to manage symptoms.
- Ongoing grief support
- You and your family
- Your doctor
- Hospice medical director
- Hospice chaplain
- Hospice social worker
- Hospice aides
- Bereavement coordinator