Starting Hospice Care
Call the Sonder 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. We’ll help you learn about the process or schedule a free consultation.
We work directly with you, family caregivers and healthcare professionals on a personal plan for care. We bring hospice care to where the patient calls home, whether in a private home, nursing home or other care facility
PATIENT AND CAREGIVER SUPPORT RESOURCES
- 24/7 access to care and the hospice team
- Home medical equipment and medications
- Personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling, occupational therapy and more
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Specialized care for veterans (PDF, 360 KB)
- Hospice aides for personal care and homemaking services
- Continuous skilled nursing care for a brief time to help patients through a crisis, while honoring their wish to stay at home.
- Inpatient care at a nursing facility when home caregivers are unable to manage symptoms.
- Ongoing grief support